- Support to get out of bed and prepare for bed
- Assisting with washing, bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Oral care/shaving
- Toileting/bowel and bladder care
- Overnight Care
Live in Care
Our live-in care service allows for you or your loved one to remain at home whilst receiving the best round-the-clock care available
What is Live in Care
Live-in care provides an alternative to care homes without compromising on safety and quality of care. Your dedicated live-in carer(s) can give you all the support you need, providing professional and personal care that is tailored to you in the place where you feel most comfortable.
- Pressure care relief/prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Toileting/manage continence
- Medication Management
- Make a cup of tea/coffee
- Being a full-time Carer is a very demanding role. Respite care breaks are an opportunity for carers to take a holiday or simply spend some time looking after their own needs.
- Day/evening, and overnight sitting service
- Respite provision allocated by Lancashire County Council.
24 Hour care
Our 24 hour care service supports individuals who require a significant level of support throughout the day and night. (Peace of mind for your family as this ensures your safety and well-being.)
Our team can look after your care needs during the day and night. They will be able to support you with any personal care requirements that you may have, as well as lending a helping hand with household chores, and meal preparation.
Caring and compassionate end of life care, to help in your time of need.
Coping with a terminal illness is one of the most difficult challenges life can throw at you. By offering a professional and empathetic end of life care service from our care team enabling you to remain comfortable at home in familiar surroundings will lessen the strain on relatives.
- Prepare and cook nourishing meals, light meals / sandwiches, etc.
- Help you plan your weekly menu/shopping
- Light housework
- Laundry /Washing / ironing
- Making or changing beds
- Collecting pension/ paying bills
- Assist you to go shopping, attending appointments or for any other social outings as required. Accompany you in a taxi, on a bus or other modes of transport.
- Work Buddy :- assist you to attend employment
- Holiday Companion
- HomeCare Abona Tenerife was established May 2015.
- Our Tenerife team can provide respite/additional cover to your family. Our holiday team can advise on hotels offering disabled facilities to ensure the accommodation is suitable for your circumstances.
- We recommend the Mar Y Sol. Los Cristianos. – Relaxing and lively holidays for disabled and able-bodied guests in a barrier-free environment. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation throughout;
- We can arrange equipment necessary for your mobility requirements.
Personal Travel Consultant
We offer a free consultation in your own home at a date and time convenient to yourself. You can arrange for a relative or friend to be available for this meeting.
For more information about the services we offer, give us a call.