Are you looking for night shifts?
If you’re passionate about care and want to make an impact, we can offer you a rewarding, longstanding career with excellent progression opportunities.
In times of a crisis, reablement, convalescence or during palliative care we provide the following waking overnight services.
• 8pm to 8am
• 10pm to 8am
Interviews available every week. Paid training available for immediate start upon receipt of 2 suitable references and Enhanced DBS.
Company + Benefits
HomeCare Mellor has over 30 years in providing care in the community. Their dedicated healthcare team supply round the clock care to meet the needs of their clients. The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- £9.40 per hour
- Paid Training
- Uniform will be provided
- Holiday pay
- Travel expenses
- Referral bonus
- Full PPE, Gloves, masks, visor, aprons, sanitiser, provided in a kit bag
- Weekly covid testing
- Care experience is essential
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of your own car
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Work towards health & social care qualifications
- Delivering care within services users’ homes in community
- Assisting with personal care, food preparation and medication administration
- General housekeeping and providing companionship
- Other related tasks as required
Ways to apply
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01772 722 985 / 01254 689 881