Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of Health and Social Care in England, with the objective of ensuring that people have access to safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care services. They monitor, inspect and rate these services to make sure that they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They publish what they find and give each provider performance ratings.
HomeCare Mellor are compliant with the regulations set by Care Quality Commission.
The benefits of a regulated care service for you.
Independent inspections (audits) conducted by a regulatory body to give you peace of mind that we do what we say we will do
- We have to comply with regulatory standards to maintain our registration, meaning our customers are reassured that they are receiving a high standard of care
- Our support staff are vetted and checked through a robust recruitment process which complies with the regulations (interviewed, application form, a minimum of 2 references, fully-enhanced DBS check)
- Training for all our staff is in line with the Care Certificate, meaning our employees are trained to a nationally-recognised standard before they work unsupervised with our customers, providing a safe and responsive service.
- The ongoing supervision and development provided for all of our staff in the form of supervisions, appraisals, direct observations and training. All staff undergo regular supervisions and are able to further their development by attending various training courses
- We provide reports to the regulator to ensure they have confidence in the way we manage the service. This assures our customers that we will be open and honest with them and share information as and when required
- Our customers can provide feedback to the CQC on the service we provide. This allows them to have a voice, ensuring that good care is praised and any poor care is highlighted
- We will not take on care that is unsafe or that would put our customers or support staff at risk, ensuring a safe service is provided at all times
SEE OUR REPORT HERE ………. http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-112255925